I’ve been hanging out with a girl can’t tell what her body language means

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 5:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Heister
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 3:17 am #161177

So I have a family friend that goes to my school and her best friend is always with her and I’ve always seen her and only spoke to her a about 6 times. But I just went camping with the family friend and her best friend came along and I thought I might try to see if she likes me so we hanged out as a group on the 1 st day and we all talked and joked around together then on the 3rd night we went for a walk down to the beach at night it was about a 750m walk and when we where walking.( now on when I say she I’m talking about the family friends friend the girl who I think likes me) so we were walking and she got scared and grabbed my arm and walked along side of me griping really tight almost digging her nails into me and stared to tell her calm down your fine and she calm down and she kept hold of me till we got to beach. . I ran out of words to type so I have to make a second post pleas keep reading I need help !

Heister
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 3:24 am #161179

(This is the pt2 to the post) now on the 5th night we where in a group of 8 jamming out ina Park I had a tour here and I kept flicking it on and off and she wanted me to stop so when I put it down she grabbed it then looked at me and started to run out in to a field and when I catcher her she stared to fall down to the grond and bring me we where both still holding on to the torch we now both had our hands holding it together over each other’s hands she then stared leaning on me and laying on my body still fighting for the torch. Then someone in the group yelled couple and went aww we both just looked at each other and kept grabbing the torch then I got a call saying I to go so we went back to the campsite and went to sleep. Now there is a third part and this is the good part that makes me pretty sure she likes me so keep reading for the end

Heister
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 9:20 am #161180

pts 3 so this is the part that pretty much makes me think she likes me so it was the last day of the trip day 6 we where in the water with the family friend as well we all where hanging on to the same boggy board since we where about 100m from the land and the water was more then 3 m deep we where all floating and talking and one of them decide to play a game where we all put our legs in the middle to make a knot. by the way this was a tea tree lake so you cold not see anything that was going on in the water all you could see was brown then black water so we did that then we decied to chang the knot and the girl of I think likes me wrapped her legs arounfd my waist and my legs wraped around her lower body so me knees where holding her lower area up and the other person went over the top then after a wahile the person on topped moved and it was just me and her and we both pulled in closer and where tapping each others privet parts . pt 4 next sorry

Beepo
    Participant
    January 3, 2018 at 6:08 am #161315

It sounds like she is open to contact and doesnt shy away from it, however I think the best way to find out what her body language is to ask what she thinks of you / to ask her out. Depending on her response makes it easier to tell if her body language means she is looking for romance, or is extremely comfortable and open to touch as a platonic thing. Though it doesnt mean it for certain, hope this helped!

chacham
    Participant
    January 3, 2018 at 9:23 pm #161462

Hello, body language is second option to understand someone. If you don’t understand her talk to her straightforward.