I've never been on a date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 7:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    July 15, 2018 at 6:35 pm #179363

And it frustrates me.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 17, 2018 at 8:09 am #179519

If you want something different (you) have to do something different!

How many times have you asked someone out? (Be it Starbucks, a movie, lunch, a concert, or a festival…)
    Not every “date” is filled with romance. Sometimes people spend time together discover chemistry and things evolve.
    On the other hand everyone has also had “bad dates” or those in which they never wanted to go out with that person again.

Last but not least there is always online dating sites and apps whereby some specialize in niche markets.
    These could be age, race, weight, height, religion, and other related traits people are looking for.
    One simple trip to the movie theatre, park, grocery store, beach or wherever and you’ll see people of all types with a mate.

Odds are there will be some you find unattractive and yet they have a mate. How is this possible?
    Essentially it comes down to personality, positive attitude, self love, and being happy in one’s own skin.
    Be sociable, join hobby groups…

KMA
    KMA
    Participant
    July 18, 2018 at 2:33 pm #179734

It shouldn’t. Don’t rush it. Your first date should be a prober one and it should be with someone you are truly interested in and the feeling should be mutual. Be pertinent and I’m sure it’ll pay off and you’ll be glad you waited for a prober one with the right person.

gaylehannah
    gaylehannah
    Participant
    July 22, 2018 at 11:42 am #180050

You will donsoon

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    July 23, 2018 at 2:48 am #180059

How old are u. / F/ M.

Read books. I would recommend Flirting for Dummies

Very good book covers everything you need