Just Curious

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Just Curious

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 5:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Remmy_12
    Remmy_12
    Participant
    October 15, 2018 at 4:20 pm #187078
    Just Curious

so Ill try to make this as detailed as I can without making this a novel. I met this girl online, she isn’t the most talkative person and for the most part I initiated the conversations, with that being said our talks were good, eventually we went on a couple of dates. Our dates went well and things seemed to be progressing. This all went on over just couple of weeks. She had to go away on a business trip, while she was gone I didn’t hear from here much but again she’s kind of quiet. When I picked her up at the airport she was happy to see me, gave me a big hug and kiss. We had made plans for the following night to hang out and talk about her trip after she finished her paperwork. the following night came and she said she couldn’t hang out because the paper work was taking to long and that the next day she really just wanted to be by herself as she was exhausted from all the traveling. I felted that all to be reasonable so I didn’t question it.

Remmy_12
    Remmy_12
    Participant
    October 15, 2018 at 4:25 pm #187079

but senses she been home there hasn’t been any attempt on her part to see me or even stay in touch really. she’s definitely gotten very distant on me. She’s only been home for a few days so would you say she has lost interest all of a sudden or is she legit just tired and needing to get back into her “groove” if you will? Normally I’d just assume she wasn’t interested and would move on unless she was to put some effort in but admittedly after the couple of dates we had I really kind of like this one so I want to get some others thoughts and get this right! what do y’all think?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    October 17, 2018 at 12:38 pm #187266

Generally speaking if you have to “figure someone out” it usually means they’re not into you.
    When someone is into you they are going to make the effort to initiate some of the conversations and dates.

People often make the mistake of acting like they’re in a “committed relationship” when one does not exist.
    Until there has been a discussion about “becoming exclusive” you should assume the other person is keeping their options open.
    Odds are you are not the only guy she is dating or communicating with especially if her profile is still active.
    Anytime you meet someone you should keep your options open especially if you met them online.

The ball is in her court. If she wants to see you she’ll make contact.
    In the mean time you should be going out and dating other women!

whatamidoing
    whatamidoing
    Participant
    October 17, 2018 at 1:26 pm #187273

Sounds like she’s gone cold… if you aint getting any responses from here then its probably a sign she’s not interested