Just met this girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Just met this girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 4:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

usernameusername
    usernameusername
    Participant
    May 2, 2018 at 6:33 pm #172069
    Just met this girl

I just met this girl who i have come to really like and I want to show here that I’m interested in her. I met her a few days ago through a study trip that we are both in through our university that lasts 10 days. We have become good friends, but I am not sure if she is interested in me. Some signs that I believe she is interested in me is that I can make her laugh a lot, when we followed each other’s instagram she liked all my posts, and when we were in a meeting she was tired so she put her head on my shoulder for a few seconds. I don’t know if these are big enough signs and I also don’t know how to show her that I’m interested. I also don’t want to ruin the rest of this trip if I end up messing it up because I want her to enjoy the trip.

Coach_Michael21
    Coach_Michael21
    Participant
    May 3, 2018 at 4:31 pm #172139

Hi there,

It sounds to me like you’ve got a really good chance for a potential date here. Having a girl laugh at your jokes (even if they’re not funny) and putting her head on your shoulder are both solid indicators of interest. I would say that if you guys are getting along well and having a good time…go for it! Ask her out. The worst she can say is no, and at the very least you will feel better about yourself for having tried.

If you’re worried about spoiling the rest of the trip, maybe wait until the trip is winding down before you ask her. Continue to laugh, joke around and have fun until then. If it’s too much time though, you may need to think about asking her out before then. Are you guys able to step away from the group and go off on your own for a while? I once did this on a trip with a girl I met, we snuck out and took a boat ride while the rest of the group was visiting a site. Good luck!