Just sex or…?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Just sex or…?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 6:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Clueless1899
    Clueless1899
    Participant
    September 4, 2019 at 10:39 am #206524
    Just sex or…?

Hey fellas! Got a quick question for yous- about three weeks ago, I met a guy. Didn’t think anything at all would happen between us but we’ve been seeing each other three times a week or so since then. We text all the time and often, he replies with ‘conversation killers’ which I usually don’t reply to as I assume it means someone can’t be arsed with your chat BUT then every time he messages me after a few mins asking how is my day going and stuff like that. It’s different in person, we talk all the time whenever we meet face to face, which makes me think he’s just not good with texting, if that’s a thing.
    Another thing that kind of troubles me is that we have completely different schedules- he’s 7am–4pm Mon-Fri and I am mainly evenings and weekends, as I work in hospitality. I very rarely get weekends off and often work till 10/11pm on weekdays which means that it’s almost impossible for us to plan something to do apart from ‘come to mine after work’.

Clueless1899
    Clueless1899
    Participant
    September 4, 2019 at 10:43 am #206525

CONTINUATION
    Which also doesn’t help me guess whether he’s only after sex or not. I think it’s definitely too early to even casually bring it up. I don’t mind having casual sex as long as it’s clearly stated at the beginning of the ‘friendship’ bit we’ve never actually spoke about it.
    He’s also came to lol house twice and met my brothers, which is something I wouldn’t expect a ‘just sex’ guy to do.
    I’m so confused. I want to clear up whether we’re judt shagging or if there’s a possibility of it changing into something more EVENTUALLY but I am scared I’ll scare him away if I mention anything just now.

I feel like a 17yo once again 😂j thanks in advance for your comments

fabianhansen
    fabianhansen
    Participant
    September 4, 2019 at 2:24 pm #206532

hello

hatred_juice
    hatred_juice
    Participant
    September 28, 2019 at 5:21 pm #207696

It is not clear to me whether you’ve already had sex with him or not. I’d say you didn’t, but the last part of your 2nd post makes me doubt about it.