Kind of silly problem.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Kind of silly problem.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 1:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ractii_7
    Ractii_7
    Participant
    April 4, 2018 at 3:32 pm #169603
    Kind of silly problem.

I realize I probably shouldn’t be worrying about dating until late highschool (probably shouldn’t even post on here) but in a high school freshman and I’m not actively looking for a date but I feel like I have low chances because of 1 simple issue.
    I have a big gut.
    I’m 5’6, white, short brown hair, pale blue eyes.
    Kind of hairy but I shave my face.
    All around ok looking in my book, except I have a big gut. I’m not “fat” on the rest of my body except for my belly. I realized when I hit 160 pounds that I needed to exercise. So I did and I lost 10 pounds in almost a week. So I was getting cocky and thought it would be that easy for the rest of it (my goal was 140 pounds btw) but once I hit 150 no matter how much I exercised and dieted, I wouldn’t drop below 150 pounds and despite losing 10 pounds I haven’t noticed the tiniest difference in my appearance.
    I’m still going to exercise and diet because its healthy for you, But idk if I can find a date with this gut problem. Any advice?

PRW
    PRW
    Participant
    April 6, 2018 at 2:20 pm #169835

The gut you can take care of. You’re young,…try fixing that when you are 55yo.

The biggest thing in the way of dating right now is that you don’t have a car and don’t have a job. You have no way to get there and no money to go if you did have a way to get there.