LDR, cheating, side piece?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 4:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cantfinishmypost
    cantfinishmypost
    Participant
    September 29, 2019 at 12:11 pm #207713

Let me give the back story first… met a guy online in a fb group for a business we were both in. We live on opposite sides of the USA. We were both married and both unhappy. His wife said she didn’t love him anymore before we even met but they stayed together. My husband and I grew apart due to his anger and alcoholism.

We talked A LOT everyday. You might think it’s crazy but we quickly fell in love before meeting in person 2 months later. We talked a lot about getting divorces and him wanting to move to where I live and eventually marry each other and possibly have kids. I have never once asked him to move here for me. It was his idea.

He supposedly told her about me after 6 months but they are still living together due to financial problems. He’s working two jobs and she lost her job. I told my husband I wanted a divorce about 8 months ago but we both agreed we would save up money first before filing since we have kids involved and I was a SAHM for 10 years. (see replys)

cantfinishmypost
    cantfinishmypost
    Participant
    September 29, 2019 at 12:12 pm #207714

It’s been hard to find a job. We have seen each other about 5 times since September of last year.

Our conversations have dwindled down a lot assuming because the excitement of a new relationship is no longer there and we hardly see each other but we still talk on the phone every chance he gets. Usually about 10-15 min at a time. Sometimes 2-3 times a day.

I’ve been having anxiety lately. Not knowing WHEN he will have enough money to move here. Or if he even will move though he says he is going to. He asked why I was having anxiety and not sleeping. I said I feel like things have changed with us recently and I needed more from him and he flipped out before I could explain what I meant. I told him that I miss the “I miss you/ I love you texts” as they slowed down a lot. I just want to hear it (or see it rather) a little more. I mentioned that we don’t FaceTime anymore due to him always working and that I’ve gotten used to not facetiming. I don’t think it was too much (see reply)

cantfinishmypost
    cantfinishmypost
    Participant
    September 30, 2019 at 8:11 am #207715

too much to ask. he says he’s dealing with the stress from his situation and now with me because of what I said that I need from him. I’m not a nagger. I’m pretty laid back but this was weighing heavy on me so I had to tell him how I’ve been feeling in the past month or so. I wasn’t being bitchy about it but he flipped out. He could have easily just said “ok I will try harder and give you what you need” but no. He got very mad. He did call me a side piece and saying side pieces always want more! I’ve never been called anything other than his girlfriend. I felt a little disrespected by it. Am I really a side piece if we both agreed to get divorced and start our lives together? He had no plans of staying with his wife.