Lesbian in love with (not so) straight friend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 1:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lostlesbianproblems
    lostlesbianproblems
    Participant
    November 24, 2018 at 8:00 pm #189756

Lesbian in love with a not so straight friend? I am in love with this girl I met this year, we study together. She has a boyfriend and claims to be straight, but her actions towards me led me to truly believe she has romantic feelings for me. She gets jealous of me only with possible romantic partners, never with friends, showing it in her face, but soon hiding it. I told her how I felt a few months ago and she declined having feelings for me, saying she likes her bf a lot and were straight, and that even if she wasnt with him she wouldnt date me. Also she imposed that I was confused about her, that I didnt like her like that, that it was just because Im at a new phase in my life, blablabla. Its not like her to impose things like that. But since then she kept being overly affectionate towards me, once at a bar she laid her head on my shoulder BUT not friend like, literaly her lips were almost touching my neck and I could feel her breath there, as I held her and stroked her shoulder,

discreetgayman
    discreetgayman
    Participant
    November 25, 2018 at 1:08 pm #189769

I am a 100% discreet/closeted gay man looking for a discreet gay female friend. I am handsome, masculine, physically fit, athletic, career-oriented, genuine and come from a great upbringing. I never intend to come out to anyone and so looking for a female (ideally closeted lesbian herself) to be my “girlfriend” for all family and social gatherings. But also to spend some fun time together going away on vacations, out to dinner, movies, beach, night out on the town, weekend trips, etc. Having fun scratching off our “life bucket list”. I can offer so much in a friendly loving relationship except of course for the sex. I want nothing but to live a normal life, have kids with a beautiful wife and just live. But being that I am gay, this cant happen for me. So if you are out there, I would love to hear from you. Maybe as a female closet lesbian you are in the same predicament as myself. I live alone in western long island, have my own place right on the beach. Looking to enjoy my life with

lostlesbianproblems
    lostlesbianproblems
    Participant
    November 26, 2018 at 8:23 am #189757

after a long time in this position she kissed my cheek, it was very intimate. Later that day she were jealous of a pretty girl who aproached me. When I bring up gay topics with friends she never participates and often retires herself and calls her boyfriend. I have backed away from her because its a very frustrating situation, I am sure she likes me otherwise she wouldn’t be so angry and upsed when I date someone. Is there another explanation for her behavior?? Last week she told our common friend that her relashionship was not okay and she DIDNT KNOW IF SHE LIKED HER BOYFRIEND but didnt want to explain what was going on. She is shy, reserved, 21 year old who hasnt had much experiences in life, this guy is her first sexual partner. But now this week she just told my friend that her and her boyfriend were okay again. She keeps staring at me from afar, she knows I backed away and seems upset, but she wont come to me and ask me about it.

lostlesbianproblems
    lostlesbianproblems
    Participant
    November 26, 2018 at 8:23 am #189759

and when she sees us she seems very upset. What should I do??? How do I get her to admit her feelings??? I truly just want to be with her, but I would never be invasive or push anything. My friend who is also her friend Will question (confront) her about her jealousy towards me (cause he sees It for a while, and he is sure she likes me but cant get out of the comfort of her straight girl fantasy). He will tell me later what she responds, If she gets nervous and desperately deny it, its another sign of her wanting to stay in the closet. I just want some advice…

thatspersonal001
    thatspersonal001
    Participant
    December 11, 2018 at 2:37 am #190818

The different mind does have a different mentality, someone like the straight persona or some like quite different themselves, but the real thing is all about the pleasure, means who can give the ultimate pleasure, and partner must fill comfort during love, many of lesbian does use the sex toys, especially in India lesbian also does use the sex toys, sex vibrator, dildos, penis enlargement pump and penis extender so all these equipment help to get the real feel and market survey says mostly order by online from ThatsPersonal website.