letting the ex husband move back in to save our child from a shitty relationshi,

DATING ADVICE FORUM

letting the ex husband move back in to save our child from a shitty relationshi,

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 12:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

chaoticmess13
    chaoticmess13
    Participant
    August 10, 2018 at 7:59 am #181275

I’m in such a bad situation right now and I have no idea what to do.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm #181390

It’s unclear who or what is the “shitty relationship” you’re trying to (save) your child from.

Did you get involved with another man who mistreated you or your child and continues to threaten to do so?
    Are you {using your ex-husband} simply for protection purposes but have no romantic interest in him?

Whatever the situation is you always had “options” and YOU chose what you thought was best for you.
    Maybe you didn’t seek the counsel of friends, family, a therapist, social services, or the police before you made your choice.
    Oftentimes the hell we live in is of our own making. If you find yourself in a hole the first thing you want to do is stop digging!

Seek out people who personally know you to listen to their ideas, research and create a (plan) for yourself for the long-term.
    Once you have a (plan) and set a goal date to accomplish something it’s easier to endure a “temporary sacrifices”.
    Figure out what you need to be free & independent of men. Having a man should be a choice!

MysteryZee
    MysteryZee
    Participant
    August 11, 2018 at 4:18 pm #181401

Putting your child in an environment where their parents constantly conflict with eachother is extremely unhealthy for them, and in most cases will cause the child to develop harmful insecurities and/or cause them to seek unhealthy relationships as an adult

soccermom24
    soccermom24
    Participant
    August 15, 2018 at 1:04 am #181609

Kids do not do well when put in bad situations. Kids can sense and feel the emotion in the air. I stayed in my miserable marriage for 17 years for my kids. So my kids would have a dad, but i was wrong. My kids have told me they wished that i left him earlier. They don’t see him more than once or teice a month. However, our home life with just me and my kids is much more peaceful and calm.