Like something out of a movie

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 10:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

WelshDude
    WelshDude
    Participant
    July 1, 2018 at 3:47 am #178526

So, I was reading whilst sat on the beach last night when i saw someone approaching me, I was surprised to see it was the beautiful girl I had said hi to earlier that day. She walks over, hands me a beer and we get to talking, which was incredibly difficult because she doesn’t speak much english at all. I managed to find out that she is Colombian but lived in Spain until recently. I got her number and she wants to meet again tonight at sunset, has anyone any advice for dating girls through the language barrier or any advice concerning Colombian/Spanish women? I don’t usually use forums but this sort of thing never happens to me and I really don’t want to screw it up, she’s easily a 10/10

WelshDude
    WelshDude
    Participant
    July 2, 2018 at 7:41 am #178529

I should also add, I’m a chronic overthinker, I drive myself mad in the pursuit of a logical solution even when there isn’t one to be found. This makes me come off as nervous or indecisive and I know I need to appear the opposite, but it’s not that simple. It’s incredibly difficult for me to switch off my brain and just be in the moment, which is why I think I may have already messed it up. Any advice?

WelshDude
    WelshDude
    Participant
    July 2, 2018 at 7:41 am #178531

Well, heading out to work now, then down to the beach to meet this girl. Hope I don’t screw it up

WelshDude
    WelshDude
    Participant
    July 2, 2018 at 7:41 am #178533

She didn’t show up

WelshDude
    WelshDude
    Participant
    July 2, 2018 at 7:41 am #178534

So, I was reading whilst sat on the beach last night when i saw someone approaching me, I was surprised to see it was the beautiful girl I had said hi to earlier that day. She walks over, hands me a beer and we get to talking, which was incredibly difficult because she doesn’t speak much english at all. I managed to find out that she is Colombian but lived in Spain until recently. I got her number and she wants to meet again tonight at sunset, has anyone any advice for dating girls through the language barrier or any advice concerning Colombian/Spanish women? I don’t usually use forums but this sort of thing never happens to me and I really don’t want to screw it up, she’s easily a 10/10

She didn’t show up