Liking a coworker

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Liking a coworker

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

olaa
    olaa
    Participant
    February 6, 2015 at 11:51 am #72744

Hi.. some updates..

Texting and whatsapp is gone totally. From both sides. We meet at office. We talk as usual. But that teasing, poking and hitting is growing more and more. I am not in pain as of now. I just think I don’t have anything to loose, so I behave my normal. Yesterday she was not doing her job properly so got badly grilled by me. I dint care that she is a good friend, she dint do the work properly so she got the scolding. I have no regret for that. I was just wondering what if the same happened a month back.

Today, I had a lot of work and I couldn’t had my breakfast and lunch. She asked me to come outside and have something while I was doing the work. I have discovered that she is affectionate in general with everyone. I might have mistaken her affection as sign of love for me. Now I am mostly driving the things as I want because I don’t have anything to loose.

I am better than before and I wish things go good in future for both.

Thanks for all your support

olaa
    olaa
    Participant
    February 16, 2015 at 3:04 pm #73517

@dmj106 : Just want to share some new things which are deviating me.

She is poking and teasing me while I try to be away from her. So much of random texting. I reply at my will. But all that make me feel that I am doing the things in a “planned” way. I am doing a lot of outing and she continuously keeps asking about that on text. I don’t want to speculate but I don’t want to spend my time and energy if there is no hope. I am very happy and clam meanwhile 🙂 Smoking is also reduced dramatically !

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    May 17, 2015 at 12:43 am #79163

I’m glad to hear you are doing well! Sorry I didn’t respond in such a long time. Kind of got out of the loop there for a while and this site LOL. Hopefully things are still going well for you.

mikerodot_1@yahoo.com
    [email protected]
    Participant
    May 17, 2015 at 4:33 pm #79169

Its never a good idea to dip your pen in company ink!

1 2 3 4 5