Lonely & Lost

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Lonely & Lost

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 1:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JaLatham
    JaLatham
    Participant
    October 17, 2019 at 10:09 pm #223655
    Lonely & Lost

Im lost. I am a single mom of a 4 yr old with a chronic disease in small town middle America. 
    I left my abusive marriage 3 yrs ago. Best thing I’ve ever done.
    But dating is hard to find someone like minded, except for Jared. He is like my other half. We live hrs apart. Logistically harit’s hard, I can’t move bc of my kid & theres no jobs for him in my state. Weve never officially dated. But besides for me dating a guy for a few months we talk in some form everyday, about anything & everything. My kid. Sickness, family, politics, history (were nerds lol) and sex stuff.
    However weve only met 1x. He backs out a lot bc he is scared. After that 1x said it was like he slept with his best friend but we still talked. His family pressured him to date a fam.friend, but still talks to me.
    But we will talk for 6+ hrs at times. He told me once he needed ro get off the phone bc just talking to me turned him on, so he sexted me.
    I’m scared to tell him I love him & let’s make work.

JaLatham
    JaLatham
    Participant
    October 18, 2019 at 8:29 am #223656

Losing him as my friend would kill me …..I dont think I could stand to do that…..what do I do…..we both have casually dated & I haven’t found anyone as close to him….what do I do?

Wanda
    Wanda
    Participant
    October 22, 2019 at 11:25 pm #223844

Recently I heard this word — dating as you wait.

So may be you can consider to just go on with him, see if it develop further, also if a person is really keen he will take up new career to be with the person worth for him to move to, but for now it is still too new for him to develop this thinking since only date one time. But if the feeling develop further he might consider to do more to be with you, or both of you will find way to work it out when love is stronger.

Sexting is normal for people who are attracted to each other, as long as he is not just into sexting, and provide no support, no interest in your life, no interest in your well being, then may be you can consider to just keep him as a FB while you find your soul mate. But if he prove that he can be more, then keep texting to let the feeling grow. But meanwhile, you still look around while chatting and dating him until he is willing to be more committed.

If you tell him you love him, he might pull away now, wait.