Looking for a mans opinion/advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Looking for a mans opinion/advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 12:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LWFB93
    LWFB93
    Participant
    January 17, 2015 at 1:17 pm #71197
    Reply To: Looking for a mans opinion/advice

i think you should ask him. are you interested or not?

This.

As a guy, I always hate it when women think there is something mysterious going on. I’m very similar to the guy you are dating…I don’t need a lot of interaction (via phone/text/whatever) with the girl I am seeing. Do I care about them? Yes. But I can be pretty independent. If you think something is up, guys will respect bluntness…it’s typically how we operate. Straight up ask the guy if he is interested in continuing the relationship forward. My last girlfriend of two years was in the same boat as you around the two month mark. I cared about her, I just didn’t really talk to her a lot (again, just who I am). She called me up and asked me if this was something I wanted to pursue, and if it was, I needed to talk to her more. So I did, and we had a great relationship.

Long story short: ask the guy about it, don’t try and make subtle moves. Hope this helps!

dblcsam
    dblcsam
    Participant
    January 19, 2015 at 1:53 pm #71256
    Reply To: Looking for a mans opinion/advice

I think you should try to tame your emotions, especially after only a couple months of seeing each other. Let it progress naturally and try to not push for anything too soon.

1 2