Losing weight and getting in shape help in getting dates

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 2:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

herkamer63
    herkamer63
    Participant
    December 18, 2019 at 10:54 am #226714

It’s long story, but I’ll make it as short as possible. In the past almost decade, I weighed 330 lbs, since I’ve been working out and dieting, I’m down just under 210 lbs just recently. Went on one of my first dates in a while with a woman I know and we had a great time. Before that, other women were checking me out when I’m out and about. I’ve also been, lately, updating my wardrobe and I’m now a believer that women really do like men who dress well. Especially when you have clothes that fit. If you’re in the same position as I was, and you want to start or get back into the dating world, having a good personality and being respectful are important qualities, but having confidence is VITAL in the dating world. There’s nothing wrong with making yourself physically more attractive to women. Most women like that because you take care of your self, and that turns them on. And that helps build confidence. Women like good personalities, but have a good body to match it. Happy hunting!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 27, 2019 at 12:20 pm #227011

“There’s nothing wrong with making yourself physically more attractive to women.”
    That statement should be carved in stone!

The bottom line is when you look your best you become more confident.
    Note: Not everyone has to be thin in order to feel confident.

However whatever it is YOU believe is holding you back is what YOU need to address.
    Fat and ugly people go out on dates, fall in love, and get married all the time.
    Don’t believe me? Watch an episode of “My 600lb Life”
    A lot of these people have significant others and spouses!

More often than not it’s a matter of too many people who “aim outside of their league”.
    Don’t expect to sit next to the moon unless YOU are a star!

Congratulations on your weight loss and your newfound dating confidence!

crueldevil
    crueldevil
    Participant
    December 27, 2019 at 7:43 pm #227014

I am happy for you man. Good luck!!