Lost feelings

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Lost feelings

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 7:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LostNDazed
    LostNDazed
    Participant
    October 9, 2019 at 11:39 am #223134
    Lost feelings

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now. Our relationship has been full of ups and downs, but it wasnt until the past year or so that Ive been feeling different. I talked with her about these feelings and we’d always come to the same conclusion, we both need to try to fix things in order to make this work. A year later after many fights and disagreements, nothing we’ve discussed has changed. The hard part is that I can’t really blame her because of how hard her life is. She suffers from extreme anxiety and depression, her job isn’t promising, and her home life is a mess (parents divorcing). She spends the night at my house every night and it is honestly the least favorite part of my day. She comes over, unloads all of her problems she’s having and then asks to smoke so she can go to sleep. I always oblige and try to help fix some of her problems but it’s been this way for months now and I feel like I’m in a hole. Please, any advice will help, thanks.

2Shy
    2Shy
    Participant
    October 9, 2019 at 10:46 pm #223174

Maybe try sitting down with her and talk to her and make sure she understands and go from there

barismm
    barismm
    Participant
    October 11, 2019 at 10:13 am #223288

Maybe try sitting down with her and talk to her and make sure she understands and go from there

Otherwise, if it would be so easy, he would already had done it…
    Try to ask her to stop smoking in your room. After that, you have to ask for yourself if she really important part of your life. If the answer will be “Yes” – you need atand for her. In opposite way you should immediately ask her to leave you alone.

Briggs
    Briggs
    Participant
    October 14, 2019 at 11:49 pm #223377

Hopefully you can sort it out

Synergia
    Synergia
    Participant
    October 16, 2019 at 8:43 am #223522

Is this called asexuality, isn’t it? I have some of that also.