Man crush friyay

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Man crush friyay

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ninocapo
    ninocapo
    Participant
    August 24, 2018 at 8:15 pm #182640
    Man crush friyay

what does it mean when a girl comments “Man crush friyay” on a snapchat selfie with a guy?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 26, 2018 at 1:11 am #182663

Are you sure it wasn’t a typo? Maybe she meant to type (Friday)
    A “man crush” is usually said from the point of view of someone who is romantically not into men.
    When it’s a man crushing on another guy it can be called a “bromance” or he might feel if I were gay I’d go for him…
    On the other hand if a woman is a lesbian she might say a certain guy would be the “exception” she’d go with aside from her female crushes.
    Anytime someone calls out a specific gender along with the word “crush” it means this is the exception not my normal type.

ninocapo
    ninocapo
    Participant
    August 26, 2018 at 6:26 pm #182672

dashingscorpio, No this is literally copied and pasted as it was posted. but i am pretty sure you’re right about the Friday thing. i looked it up and found that people use the term friyay when they are very excited about friday since it’s the end of the week. And it’s a girls that has snapped a picture of her with this guy and wrote that on the snap as i mentioned before.. however, I am pretty sure she is not lesbian nor bisexual. she is straight. So does that mean she is romantically interested in that guy or just considering him as a special friend? she posted a previous snap “another selfie” few days before this one with same guy that said “how cute are we?”. hope you can make sense of this because i am literally confused.
    thank you!