Man dating a woman previously with a woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 10:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ltd78146
    ltd78146
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 3:44 pm #170776

I met this girl a couple of years ago. When we met she was married to a woman. She ended up separating from here wife but the group we hang around still and do until this day, associate them as a couple. She and I started hooking up, she was the pursuer, shortly after she separated. That started a journey of getting to know each other. As it turns out, we’re extremely compatible. There have been ups and downs but over the course of knowing her we have ultimately become closer and closer. It’s almost at the point where we are dating but only a few people close to us know that’s what it is. The biggest problem is that she has identified as a lesbian for a while know. She’s 28 and has dated the woman she married to for 8 years. It was a big issue with her family that she married a woman. She has told though that she made a conscious decision to date women over men. I’m sure there’s more to it but she referenced more personality traits than sexual attraction as the reason.

ltd78146
    ltd78146
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 3:48 pm #170777

We had a really good conversation recently after a sort of argument that brought us even closer. I think more and more people we know are seeing it. I don’t know if she’ll ever openly declare it. Knowing I’m with her feels like enough but I’m not sure it will be down the road. I also don’t know if I’m setting my self up for heartbreak. We haven’t really defined our relationship yet. I’m not sure she will. I’m just looking for some thoughts.

jkooo87
    jkooo87
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 4:50 pm #170803

Take a leap if you really feel she’s the one. Its worth a shot ?