Messed up date bad. thought it was over but now she texting again.. why?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2019 at 5:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CuriousGuy
    CuriousGuy
    Participant
    February 7, 2019 at 9:52 pm #194453

A week ago, Went on a date with a girl coworker who had a CRUSH on me to discuss meeting each other in Scotland on a vacation we were both about to go on

At the end of date I was feeling weird, asked her if she wanted to go have some drinks with my friends because i felt like if i walked around a little, I would feel better. she said she wanted to stay and that if i go meet my friends, she will just go home.

I told her i would take her home. I felt like if i stayed, i would of fainted, she seems upset

I went home and threw up all night due to food poisoning. Texted her twice apologizing and explaining that i had to meet up with friends because If i stayed where we were at i would of fainted. No reply from her

This was a week ago. Yesterday, after a week of no reply text from her she texted me “hey i bought the ticket to Scotland and here is my itinerary ”

I texted back last night “cool! if you want to meet up, i can be there the same time”

Now no reply again, whats going on?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by CuriousGuy CuriousGuy.
    carajane
    carajane
    Participant
    February 8, 2019 at 1:37 am #194459

Well. I think the problem is the way you explained the whole situation to her. She might think that your food poisoning was just an excuse and you just wanted to meet with your friends…and get rid of her because you weren’t interested in her. That is what i would think in this situation.Now maybe she is trying the waters. To see if you are interested in her or not, she clearly is (otherwise she wouldn’t have texted) If you want something with this girl you should ask her out again to show her you are interested.

CuriousGuy
    CuriousGuy
    Participant
    February 8, 2019 at 1:51 am #194460

Well. I think the problem is the way you explained the whole situation to her. She might think that your food poisoning was just an excuse and you just wanted to meet with your friends…and get rid of her because you weren’t interested in her.

Yeah that’s what i figured. I texted a long detail text of what happened and apologized profusely the next day . she never texted back so i thought it was done and spent all last week telling my self this is over.

Now maybe she is trying the waters. To see if you are interested in her or not, she clearly is (otherwise she wouldn’t have texted)

I texted back about 2 hours later with “cool! if you want to meet up, i can be there the same time” but she never text back after that… that’s why I’m so confused. Was that a bad return text from me? What text was she hoping to get from me?