Messed up or still have a chance with this girl?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 6:08 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rey Hysterio
    Rey Hysterio
    Participant
    November 22, 2019 at 9:08 pm #225688

This is part 2 of my current situarion: I managed to have 2 encounters with the girl I like(we dont know each other much tho we go to same school). In the first I didnt really talk to her much but asked a question about school to her and her friend.. she looked back at me but that seemed to be due to politeness
    Second encounter I was brave enough to walk up to her and her other friend to ask for their names and introduce myself. My girl crush handshook me as I reached out my hand when introducing myself and seemed to be laughing nervously(sort of as if she was uncomfortable). Admittedly after the introducing, I couldnt think of anything else to say, so there was awkward silence and I left. I felt like I messed up for the second encounter given how it abruptly ended.

My questions are: have I messed up in my second encounter? Also, do I still have a chance with this girl?

shane_man
    shane_man
    Participant
    November 27, 2019 at 8:07 pm #225803

Hey Rey, You made a misstep in the second encounter, but I do not think it ruined anything. You guys both like each other and sound young since you are still in school. She could very well be thinking, when will I see this guy again. I think the next move if you run into her is to ask for her number as it will express your intention directly. When you get her number, focus on setting up a day/time to meet in the near future and refrain from over texting.

Lallagrill
    Lallagrill
    Participant
    November 28, 2019 at 5:25 am #225808

very good

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    November 28, 2019 at 5:31 am #225809

I so hot guys. Who wants me?

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    November 28, 2019 at 4:32 pm #225817

I want give some information about you…

clueless101
    clueless101
    Participant
    November 29, 2019 at 9:23 pm #225828

You definitely haven’t ruined it completely. As long as you’re not creepy, girls don’t mind you approaching them again.

edwardjones889
    edwardjones889
    Participant
    December 1, 2019 at 9:03 pm #225852

try again and only time will tell