Messed up with my crushes lately…What to do next?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 1:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rey Hysterio
    Rey Hysterio
    Participant
    December 16, 2019 at 6:43 pm #226653

I’ve messed up with two of my crushes lately these past few months. All of them have rejected me, each situation with each one wasn’t ideal as I planned it to be. I never got to directly know either of the girls, all of them found out too early that I liked them, and the first one kindly rejected me, the second one harshly blocked on social media. Since my first crush was kinder, after I got over my second crush, I tried to ‘cure’ the awkwardness between me and my first crush–and instead of reconciliation, its resulted in hate from her. I feel like I keep messing up, and this can give off a bad reputation and possibly ruin my chances with other potential girl friends in my final high school year.

Given all these mistakes I’ve made with my crushes, what should I do next in terms of my interaction with girls? How do I improve?

herkamer63
    herkamer63
    Participant
    December 17, 2019 at 3:42 pm #226680

First off, and don’t take any offense to this, you’re high school. Usually girls are not all there anyway at this age and they’re volatile, but if you don’t get a girl in your final year, don’t worry about it. If you’re planning to go to school after high school, women will, typically, be much more chill.

Second, social media is a BAD place to try and start relationships. In person is THE best to start relationships. If there is a girl you’re interested in, don’t come on too hard. Take your time and don’t rush things. It’ll come naturally and she’ll see you’re being respectful of her space, which will make the potential relationship much better.

Third, if you’re out of shape, start working out and diet. Women LOVE guys that take care of their body. Slim down if need be, but bulk up just enough. They’ll come.

Finally, be yourself. Don’t put on a fake persona. That’s why social media is a bad place. There’s too many fakers out there, so don’t follow suit. Have confidence as well.

Rey Hysterio
    Rey Hysterio
    Participant
    December 22, 2019 at 8:38 am #226924

Thanks that’s really helpful advice!

Unique1
    Unique1
    Participant
    December 30, 2019 at 2:43 am #227057

I would just let a week go by then talk to the person or people involved but at different times obviously, and communicate with the person respectfully, calmly, be honest and sincere and explain how you feel in an appropriate right way.

January 8, 2020 at 7:17 pm #227540

I’ll be bluntly honest here, but I think you should move on. That’s what I would personally do if I was in your situation.