Met girl IRL and now she’s ignoring me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 10:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

veganangelofdoom
    veganangelofdoom
    Participant
    April 29, 2018 at 5:58 pm #171812

I’ve been talking to this girl I met on an online dating app. She’s super chill and we had been really hitting it off the last week or so and she invited me to come to her place this weekend. I drove three hours to see her so I was kind of expecting that we might kiss at least, but that didn’t happen. Also, Ive been talking to her in total for about a couple of months now, but because I was bi she got scared and didn’t want to take the risk of me dating her and then going back to a guy. Honestly, I thought things went well and that she was over that… so I’m just not really sure where I went wrong. I mean, she keeps saying how she finds me very attractive and likes me, but she didn’t want to kiss me because she said she felt uncomfortable. Well, at the end of the night she started crying and said that she didn’t like all the pressure of hooking up. I left early this morning and apologized via text but she’s be