Might of messed up

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Might of messed up

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 12:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ruy
    Ruy
    Participant
    January 22, 2019 at 1:05 am #193082
    Might of messed up

Alright so I made a group of friends and theres this 1 girl im interested in. Shes bi and had a few different girlfriends and 1 quick boyfreind over the last month. Shes very playful person. A few nights ago she asked me (not word for word)”hey, remember that night when we were bowling and I licked your face infront of (her friend), I got a feeling you were flirting with me and I dont get that feeling that much from other guys”. My response was “I thought you were just being playing that night” and a few other lines I cant remember, but then I said” I leave you to decide on that. (If I was flirting with her or not). Im now afraid I said the wrong thing and might of given her a bad impression of me. I just got poplar with girls recently but shes the one I want. Shes been seeing me with other girls a f her question just came out of no where. Thank god her freind came out of the bathroom at that time.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 25, 2019 at 4:33 pm #193469

“I just got poplar with girls recently but shes the one I want.”
    If that’s true then ask her out!

None of that other stuff means anything.
    All she can do is say yes or no. Not asking her out would be messing things up.
    You’ve got nothing to lose. If she says no you leave with what you already had.

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

GJ
    GJ
    Participant
    January 26, 2019 at 7:30 am #193480

So how did you bowl that night? In regards to “Im now afraid I said the wrong thing and might of given her a bad impression of me,” it would be helpful to know the following to appropriately provide you with the correct feed back:
    1. Are you a high school or college student?
    2. What attracts you to a bi-sexual woman?
    3. How do you feel about this woman licking your face?
    4. Why do you think you left a bad impression by saying ” I leave you to decide on that?”

I look forward to reading your responses and giving you my reflections.