Mix signals.. We're going on a date, I think.. ? Need help..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 7:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fen91
    fen91
    Participant
    August 9, 2018 at 4:24 pm #181245

Hello. I met this girl (who I knew a bit, but never hung out with) with mutual friends at a party this weekend. She seemed very interested and end of the night we started making out eventually slept over at ours friends house and had sex. A great night. Also we had sex the following morning. We cuddled up in bed for a while and then she eventually went home. We did not speek as much the following day, but she started writing late at night, she also iniate a lot of the conversations, and seem very responsive and invests in the texts.
    I then asked her to do something like watch a movie this weekend. She then only replied with “yes, why not?:)”
    Then she started talking about something else.

we didn’t speak as much for a day and she started writing a lot again. I almost feel she’s trying to put me in the friend zone, but suddenly yesterday she was all about my insta page and why I don’t post more pictures etc.. Today we have barely spoken… what course of action should i take?

HowHeLoves
    HowHeLoves
    Participant
    August 9, 2018 at 9:08 pm #181258

She seems interested because this is known as shit testing women do it a lot especially when they are into you, but be careful cause you could easily lose her interest if you don’t pass them… just do the ole push and pull show alot of interest then all of the sudden pull away woks wonders especially if you use it along with the Nightingale method

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 9, 2018 at 10:45 pm #181259

“I then asked her to do something like watch a movie this weekend. She then only replied with “yes, why not?:)”

It sounds to me like she may feel just because you had sex doesn’t mean you’re a “couple”.
    She may be fine with a “friends with benefits” (hanging out) or even a “booty call” arrangement.
    In fact she may have no desire to be in an “exclusive relationship” a this time.
    If that’s the case the more you try to “turn it into a romance” the more distance she will create between you.

Some girls are into “bad boys”. Their motto is: “We ignore those who adore us and adore those who ignore us.”

You could stick such a woman in a room with 5 guys and have 4 of them drop to their knees extending their heart out towards her while the 5th guy sits in a corner sipping on a cocktail acting as if she doesn’t exist.
    That will be {the guy} she will want to get to know!
    He’s a “mystery”, a “challenge”, and she has a need to prove to herself that she can “win him” over.

Lay back

fen91
    fen91
    Participant
    August 10, 2018 at 3:48 pm #181333

Hello my friends and thanks for the answers. I think she’s just testing me a bit. She does however seem very interested when we’re texting.. She also just coming out of a pretty bad relationship with a bad guy who treated her like shit in the end. Heard from a friend he told her things like he’s jerking off at work cause he’s so sick of looking at her and so on. A very controlling and almost sosiopathic traits.

So I feel she’s a bit low on self esteem at the moment as well. Anyways I talked to her last night and she said that both saturday or sunday is perfect for a hang out, so I don’t think she will flake.

I will just chill out and not be talking to her anymore before saturday and I will not be to direct and see what happenes. Anyways if I fuck it up, it’s only a lesson learned.

fen91
    fen91
    Participant
    August 11, 2018 at 8:49 am #181381

She sent me text and said she was so sorry and sent a long message that she can’t make it.
    She was very apologetic and said she was gonna be honest that she just coming out of this bad relationship (as I mentioned) and ran into her ex’s mom at the mall and she was going crazy yelling and her and stuff and she just wanted to stay with a girlfriend tonight to talk and she wanted to come to my place tomorrow instead.

Idunno, hate it when people flake/cancels, also don’t know if it’s a legit reason and she’s just blowing me off.

I just said: I like that your honest with me, those people don’t sound like good people (something along that) and that she should just relax tonight and come over tomorrow and we could chill and watch a movie. I said I’ll be home in the afternoon.

I guess it’s good thing that she don’t want to burden me with all this ex boyfriend shit? Like friendzone stuff?

I tried to not go into this topic with her ex as much over text. Whatya guys think?