Mixed signals and friendzone

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 6:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Staylee
    Staylee
    Participant
    May 2, 2019 at 9:59 am #199705

So this guy said he wants to be friends, but after that he started to call me out for coffee everyday, he always texts me, invites me to distant and private places, he replies to my Instagram stories with heart emojis, he said he wants to introduce me to his friends, he said he’ll go somewhere because of me(even if he doesn’t like something) he compliments me and is always there for me, and he still says we’re just friends. Sometimes he’ll look at my lips and he’ll initiate physical contact.He says I’m special and treats me like he treats no one else because I deserve it and he even said I’m the best person he knows. He said he’ll always make time for me and that I mean a lot to him, but then I ask him what are we and he tells me that we’re friends
    What does it mean?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 2, 2019 at 3:59 pm #199752

“..he tells me we’re just friends.”
    Those are the most important words you should remember.

Whatever he’s doing with you is what he does with all of his “friends”.
    Don’t con yourself into believing you’re somehow “special”.
    Once you find out he’s seeing other people he will (remind you) he said: “We’re just friends”.

Falling for anyone who has told you they don’t see YOU as being “the one” for them is asking for heartache!
    If you have to “figure someone out” it usually means they’re not really “into you”.
    Most men are capable of flirting, complimenting, or being good to people they’re NOT emotionally invested in.

Unless you’re okay with a “friends with benefits” arrangement or a “booty call” you should distance yourself.
    The “friend zone” is a self-torture exercise for losers who lack the courage to move on.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!