Move in together.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Move in together.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 6:33 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Baxter44
    Baxter44
    Participant
    March 28, 2018 at 12:26 pm #168800
    Move in together.

So I recently made a hugh change in my life to try and help a friend I care much for and things are not working out very well. I rented a home with my friend who is a single mom of two. She had been having lots of life struggles and I thought I could help her. I also have feeling for her she knew this and seam to as well. So we were sleeping together and moving in with each other and now we argue all the time. I’m pay all the bill lining up work for her watching her kids and just generally trying to help her out. It just seams like she can’t help but make everything a problem no matter what I do. I just want to figure out how we can get along even if we can’t be more then friends.

jules
    jules
    Participant
    March 28, 2018 at 2:12 pm #168817

Why are you being her life jacket? You can help her in other ways that you don’t need to sacrifice yourself meanwhile, especially that you’re calling her a friend, but you’ve sex? Which one is it? Friends, or a couple?

Oh Boy!!
    Oh Boy!!
    Participant
    March 28, 2018 at 9:26 pm #168865

Sounds like she’s quite the manipulator, I would let her go.

Baxter44
    Baxter44
    Participant
    March 29, 2018 at 8:51 am #168863

She my friend we were both interested in some way about each other more tried it and then it has just been problem so we have stopped.