Moved too fast?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Moved too fast?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 8:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

patrice agosto
    Participant
    June 10, 2018 at 6:04 pm #176649
    Moved too fast?

I was dating a guy for a month. Everything was going great we had great chemistry and connection. I Supported him by getting him things I thought could help him out. He contacted me regularly and I stayed a couple weekends at his house. He also took me on a couple nice dates and I thought we enjoyed each other’s company immensely. I admit I believe we moved rather quickly being that this was my first post divorce relationship which included intimacy in over 2 years. I asked him on a date and my card declined at the restaurant. The bill was $48. He paid the bill and left me in the restaurant and Later texted me that he was embarrassed and don’t call him. Was he trying to get rid of me all along? Did he have someone on the side or something that would make him break things off so abruptly?

drunkinlove
    Participant
    June 11, 2018 at 1:28 pm #176702

I’m soo sorry that happened to you, it sounds like he was waiting for an opportunity to leave the relationship.
    This is not your fault you could have accidentally stepped on his foot and he would have done the same thing.
    sorry sweetie….

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 12, 2018 at 12:20 am #176747

Good Morning

You are a sweet woman This has nothing to do with his actions

do not blame ur self for thinds he has don

I am a man and i take full responsibility for my actions

Hop this will help

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 12, 2018 at 11:18 am #176811

A (one month) relationship isn’t worth giving much thought about. Don’t waste time trying to “figure him out”.

Each of us (chooses) our own friends, lovers, and spouse.
    Each of us has our own mate selection process/”must haves list”
    Each of us has our boundaries and “deal breakers”.

You said: “…he texted me that he was embarrassed and don’t call him.
    Maybe dating women with (bad credit) is one of his “deal breakers”

Clearly he was not really “into you” or he wouldn’t have left you in a restaurant.
    Ultimately what difference does it make if you’re not going to continue the relationship.
    Closure is overrated! There’s nothing he can say that would make you feel better about being dumped.

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!
    Every ending is a new beginning!
    Best wishes!