My boyfriend is playing games HELP!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 3:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

booboo31
    booboo31
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 7:15 pm #159764

My boyfriend and I have been talking about starting a family and have been trying for the past two months. I have noticed that he is a mamas boy and is always under his mother and sister His sister and he live together and she doesn’t drive so he drives her everywhere even to her boyfriends house (who has a car). I noticed my bf started making excuses about why he cant see me “you live to far” I don’t have gas money blah blah blah I would try to break up w him repeadly becayse I wasn’t happy and on the verge on breakup he would run over here w rose and say yes I want to be w you..then 2 days later back to the same behavior. 2 weeks without seeing each other. HE also did not invite me to thanksgiving to meet his family nor did he come to meet mine. A week later he texted me and said I brought you a chirstmas gift. Now he texts me today and says he is moving to N.C. he never communicated with me, never said anything and wont answer the phone calls or texts.

Confuzzled
    Confuzzled
    Participant
    December 20, 2017 at 8:18 pm #160639

From an outside perspective, it seems like he’s all about prioritizing every woman in his life but you. I’m not saying he shouldn’t do what he can for his mother and sister, but there should be limits and he should definitely fit you in more. And definitely do not start a family with him. If he’s this flaky and noncommittal now then just imagine how he’ll be with a child involved. It sounds like he’s still got some growing up to do and some things to learn. If it were me I would let him go and go about my life doing what I do until a guy who knows my worth comes along.

SadGirl22
    SadGirl22
    Participant
    December 22, 2017 at 7:56 pm #160892

Find someone who treats you right, he doesn’t seem like hes making you a priority in his life and if that’s what you want from a man then find someone who will give that to you! Good Luck!

obrady9
    obrady9
    Participant
    December 23, 2017 at 1:56 am #160898

He acts like he doesn’t care. So believe his actions. Random attempts to keep you after showing how he really feels the majority of the time shouldn’t sway you from making a rational decision.

tayriley
    tayriley
    Participant
    December 26, 2017 at 1:53 pm #160963

Look at his actions. he doesnt care about u. he only wants you when it is convenient for him. dump him and never look back. he is a loser.

SweetLuisa95
    SweetLuisa95
    Participant
    December 26, 2017 at 2:31 pm #161021

Never stay with someone who treats you like this! Every woman deserves better 😉 He underestimates your value