My coworker said she’d only sleep with me if I break  up with my girlfriend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My coworker said she’d only sleep with me if I break up with my girlfriend?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 1:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ryks1404
    ryks1404
    Participant
    October 30, 2019 at 4:51 pm #224316
    My coworker said she’d only sleep with me if I break up with my girlfriend?

I’ve been interested in one of my coworkers for a while now and after we both found out we liked each other through another coworker, I asked her to hang out. When I picked her up, she already had a blunt rolled and I knew I was screwed because my tolerance is really low since I stopped smoking weed for a few months. We were having a great time until I got super high. After I got that high I began to grow a bit quiet and awkward, and finally said screw it and started making out with her. We went into my backseat and as I started to get more physical with her she told me she didn’t want to do anything sexual with me until I officially broke it off with my girlfriend and I said that that was okay (we’re on a break) She said she was relieved that I didn’t beg for sex like other guys.

The next day me and my girlfriend broke up and I hit up my coworker to tell her. She asked how it went and all that, but when I asked what she was doing at night she left me on read. Thoughts?

ryks1404
    ryks1404
    Participant
    October 30, 2019 at 4:53 pm #224317

Also, she asked what I was looking for from her and I told her that I really liked her and was down for whatever. She said “whatever huh” and said she didn’t want a relationship and I told her I was fine with that.

She then asked if I slept with one of the other waitresses and I said yes and she replied that she figured. I’m not sure if I should hit her up again today or just wait until I work with her again on Friday and act like nothing ever happened.

Kalin B.
    Kalin B.
    Participant
    October 31, 2019 at 9:08 am #224395

Hi brother, here are my thoughts on this 😀

It’s pretty cool that you and the girl made out and had fun that night and here is how you can take it to the next base.

The girl obviously likes you and wants to have sex with you as-well, the probable problem here is that you didn’t own what you want yourself. Always have this thought in your head: “Watch what people do, and not what they say.” – this is especially true with girls and women. What she DOES is go out with you, make out with you and she SAYS she needs you to break up with your girlfriend because she basically DOES NOT WANT TO BE LABELLED AS AN EASY GIRL. However, she wants YOU to not look at her as a slut, because she already did things with you that are as-well “inappropriate” things to do with a guy who has a girlfriend. So, with that comment and her behavior right now, she is testing you if you can step up as a man, and own yourself and the situation. Here is what to do >>

Kalin B.
    Kalin B.
    Participant
    October 31, 2019 at 9:17 am #224396

Do not hit her up. There are several things you did wrong and several things you did right (because of which she is still interested). What you did wrong was break up with your girlfriend right away and than messaged her right away, in her eyes she is saying “This guy broke up with his girl because of me, I can have him whenever I want.” – so she left you on read. What you did right was not beg for sex, said that you’re okay with not having a relationship and was HONEST about you sleeping with the waitress. This made her stay interested because she sees that more or less you stand your ground and do not need her. The best thing to do is, take things forward like you did the first time and if there is any objection, say something in the lines of: “Look Helen :D, I respect you and you are free to leave at any-time, but this is my life and I will not complete any tasks to take it to second base with you. I WANT you in this way, and if you can’t take me the way I am, you are free to go.”

Kalin B.
    Kalin B.
    Participant
    October 31, 2019 at 9:24 am #224397

P.S. You should also not judge her if she has s e x with you right away, and feel free to tell her that as-well. Women are as sexual and even more sexual than men and they can have sex whenever they want with whoever they want. Respect her, but do not lose your ground. Always be prepared to lose her, that is how you will be attractive. She may leave but she will respect you and maybe you will have a chance in the future, otherwise you’ll have no chance or get friend-zoned.

Hope that helped my brother 😀
    this is what I teach guys online by the way, so if you want to learn more shoot me a DM.

Salute,
    Kalin

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 5, 2019 at 8:55 am #224673

” She said “whatever huh” and said she didn’t want a relationship…”

If she was attracted to you and had no interest in dating you or being in a relationship she would have had sex!
    There was no reason for her to say in order for you to have sex with her you would have to breakup with your girlfriend.
    Sounds like your co-worker is playing you! You did what she said which proved to her she had power over you.

However it’s also obvious you were not all that into your girlfriend or else you wouldn’t have pursued the co-worker.
    I would act like nothing ever happened and purse/date other women. Life goes on.

It would not surprise me upon seeing you living a happy life she decided to prove to herself she could get your attention again.
    Should that happen feel free to flirt back or use sexual innuendo but don’t ask her out or initiate anything physical.
    Put it on her to make the first move. Some women love a “challenge” or “mystery”. Keep her guessing how you feel.

nicoleclare
    nicoleclare
    Participant
    November 7, 2019 at 4:20 am #224783

I think she is playing hard to get and you should just pretend nothing happened. If she really likes you, she will do something.

Eroninja
    Eroninja
    Participant
    November 7, 2019 at 9:45 am #224802

BLAH BLAH BLAH