My crush likes my roommate…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 7:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

123pett
    123pett
    Participant
    September 23, 2019 at 2:17 am #207358

So I have been messaging this girl who goes to my University for a couple weeks and I am really interested in getting to know her more. I think shes cute and she seems like a nice girl.

As it turns out, she is obsessed with my roommate, ugh. My roommate has made it clear to her that he isn’t interested but she refuses to move on. Her friends have told me that she thinks I’m cute so I have that going for me lol. I’m worried that if we do get together, I will always have the thought of her wanting my roommate instead of me in the back of my head.

Should I move on from her because she wont move on from my roommate? Do you think i could get passed this thought and make it work out? Idk what to do lol. Any advice would be appreciated.

Intergenerational
    Intergenerational
    Participant
    September 23, 2019 at 1:43 pm #207395

You can definitely hang with her, but look for signs that she may be into your roommate more than you. She may also develop a wandering eye and flirt with other men. You will have a sense of how she rates you compared with other guys after a time and then you can take it from there when you are confident you and her are an item.