Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comAugust 8, 2019 at 10:33 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!
WoodsHawkParticipantNovember 25, 2015 at 1:51 am #88978
I recently told one of my best friends I like her. Here is the short version of what she said.
1. I want to be in a relationship with you.
2. When I’m with you there is no place I’d rather be.
3. What are we? Are we exclusive? I’m done dating other guys for now.
4. Lets agree to see where it goes from here.
1. We live next to each other so a breakup could be awkward.
2. You’ve never dated or and I don’t want to possibly break your heart after taking your first kiss if it happens.
3. You’re a blank canvas and I don’t want to ruin you.
I went WAAAY better than I thought haha. So we agreed to see where this organically goes. I decided to ask her on a date casually a couple days after this to see where the pace/tone is She smiled but replied was “Lets go in a group. Bring *insert one of best friends* and them.” Does this means she wants to take this real slow? We have 2 weeks of school until a 1.5 month long winter break. I really don’t want to mess this up with her.
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.