My gf is suspicious?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My gf is suspicious?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    March 3, 2020 at 9:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anon28056
    anon28056
    Participant
    December 14, 2019 at 3:15 pm #226574
    My gf is suspicious?

Hi guys, I need your help. So my gf of 3 months posted on her insta (close friends). She posted a message that seemed like she was going to kill herself about 2 weeks ago. So then I received a dm from someone I didn’t know on insta showing me her message (since I wasn’t on my gf’s close friends list), asking me to call my gf bc she wasn’t picking up her friends’ calls or the person that dm’d me’s calls. I proceeded to spam call my gf’s phone until she picked up. We had an emotional talk. Then the next day I thanked the stranger and they said “Thanks for calling her!”. The dilemma now is that I was just with my gf and she was trying to find one of her friend’s pics to show me what she looked like. She said “I have a lot of insta accs lol” while searching for her friend’s pic on her accs. The thing is, I saw the ‘stranger’s account in her list of her accs. So I think she was the one to dm me in the first place. What does this mean? I’m so confused rn. Any advice would be appreciated.

Owhisp
    Owhisp
    Participant
    December 17, 2019 at 3:31 am #226654

Just talk to her she might need it dont confront her or be mad

herkamer63
    herkamer63
    Participant
    December 18, 2019 at 11:39 am #226715

Sounds like she has a major craving for attention. I would be careful around her. What I’ve noticed is women who spend time taking all sorts of selfies and other photos, then posting them on Instagram (or other outlets like it), are EXTREMELY self absorbed. The fact that you’re her boyfriend and not on her close friends list is another red flag. Also, she admitted to having MULTIPLE accounts on Instagram is a BIG red flag because she could be screwing around with other guys that you may be unaware of.

You can still talk to her, but be careful when approaching her. This could be one of those people that could end up not only heart break, but also destroy your reputation as a person, by making stuff up about you that isn’t true, and hinder your chances of getting another woman (if there’s a break up). I know from experience with a similar situation (minus the girl being a gf but was interested in).

If something like that happens again, be cautious and maybe even break up. Be safe.

Bisexualdating
    Bisexualdating
    Participant
    December 19, 2019 at 4:13 am #226758

Perhaps you should contact with her close friends or family, after all each one only has one life.