My gf likes to stare at men's bulges…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 2:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Johnriver
    Johnriver
    Participant
    May 20, 2019 at 5:48 pm #200788

So whenever we walk in the streets my gf is alway staring at men’s bulges especially when they are wearing sweatpants or shorts and they are seated, weather they are attractive or not. I know its completely normal for girls to peek and be attracted by that but she often goes out of her way to look and I think its completely disrespectful.. I dont even know if she realizes it but I’ve definitely noticed it. I dont want to talk to her about it but it really bothers me. Like last time there was a guy in sweatpants standing near the entrance of a convenience store and she remained outside while I got in and on my way out I saw her glancing at him and I knew it before even seeing her doing it. Im slightly below average lenght and I know its not necessarily a problem but perhaps she is fantasizing about a bigger one.. What should I do?

SilverEagle907
    SilverEagle907
    Participant
    May 21, 2019 at 8:45 am #200794

Mate, if this were turned around your ear would be twisted off the side of your head. If you don’t like it, you are the one with the keys to your tongue! Start it up and give it full throttle. Still, not everybody is monogamous. So just what kind of relationship did you sign on for? If you think it is 100% monogamous, but you don’t have an agreement that looking at other men’s Washington Monuments is okay, walk over to the next one, introduce yourself, and then introduce him to your girlfriend and WALK. As you walk away, turn to her and tell her to call you when she wants to get serious about your relationship. Turn, – walk, and don’t look back.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 21, 2019 at 2:35 pm #200858

“she often goes out of her way to look and I think its completely disrespectful..”
    “I dont even know if she realizes it but I’ve definitely noticed it.”

She either has no regard for you or she is unaware she is being so obvious.
    Which one is it???

Do you check out other women’s asses, breast, legs, thighs, thigh gaps, or lips?
    Most men do! Just because you own a nice car doesn’t mean you don’t look at other nice cars.

” I dont want to talk to her about it but it really bothers me.”
    Okay now how is this issue ever going to get resolved???
    Ignoring what bothers you causes resentment. Mature people communicate.
    Maybe she’ll be discrete. Suffering is optional.

” Im slightly below average length and I know its not necessarily a problem but perhaps she is fantasizing about a bigger one..” Finally we get to what is really bothering you. YOU are feeling insecure even though She’s with YOU!

“Envy is counting other fellow’s blessings instead of your own.” – Harold Coffin

skypua
    skypua
    Participant
    May 22, 2019 at 5:26 am #200887

i think the best will be to talk it out if you want to maintain a good relationship and it applies both of you can talk her out gently asking about the problem and why does she do this and things will workout fine in the end.