My gf still talks to her Ex, should I be worried

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My gf still talks to her Ex, should I be worried

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 7:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jhoeksjmcg
    jhoeksjmcg
    Participant
    June 24, 2014 at 11:44 am #56035

I think you should give her the ultimatum. It’s better to deal with this now, instead of in the future.

surferdudeNJ1234
    surferdudeNJ1234
    Participant
    June 25, 2014 at 1:55 pm #56212

I would be worried!

wvudave82
    wvudave82
    Participant
    June 27, 2014 at 12:04 am #56457

Thanks for your help! It’s much appreciated and take what you said to heart. I will try the letter thing and hopefully talk to her soon to see where things go. I’ll let you know what happens. Thanks!

JanetDeborah
    JanetDeborah
    Participant
    June 27, 2014 at 5:47 am #56458

In my opinion, if your girlfriend trully loves you, she should respect you enough not to talk to him. he’s her EX-boyfriend for a reason. you should be more important than him and if you ask her to stop talking to him, she should.

courtney10145
    courtney10145
    Participant
    June 28, 2014 at 2:15 am #56543

May or may not be a big concern

Alberto521
    Alberto521
    Participant
    July 1, 2014 at 3:51 am #56623

I have to agree, be concerned, but no ultimatums…

But keep a close eye.

thatguy3863
    thatguy3863
    Participant
    October 24, 2014 at 1:21 pm #66517

Under no circumstance is this acceptable behavior. Even if her intentions are pure she is still communicating motive to you. Also, if you have expressed concern and she doesn’t heed it then that is a clear sign of disrespect.

chuck
    chuck
    Participant
    November 22, 2014 at 5:59 pm #67968

My fiance talk to her ex about the kids only, so she says. he tries to get her to come back all the time. talking crap he has ask for sex before.. i asked her to change her phone number she did . here recently the kids gave him the new number . now what? i do trust her but afraid it might lead into her start having feelings for him.

elitepro8
    elitepro8
    Participant
    October 14, 2016 at 12:01 pm #114116

I really feel for you. As it turns out I am currently going through the same exact situation as you are with her off-and-on again boyfriend of 3 years who is 3,000 miles away. I am struggling with how to deal with this as well. I loved reading all the dialog and comments. It help give me perspective about my situation and how to move forward with it. I will follow the advice of heidi and hope all goes well. Do you have an update what happened?

Cultureman
    Cultureman
    Participant
    November 10, 2016 at 1:55 pm #117053

heidigoodrich…………… I am amazed on how sharp you are, I like the way to gave your opinion.

Too bad I am so in a rush to go out and do some thngs, but I will come back for some advise also from you.

Thank you

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    November 10, 2016 at 2:22 pm #117054

Well thank you Cultureman! I could talk about this stuff for hours! I have been through so many different scenarios in my life and figured out how to get through all of them….stronger every time. That’s all I wish for others as I pass on what I have learned. I am happy to help!!!

cheesecake
    cheesecake
    Participant
    November 12, 2016 at 7:34 am #117125

Another vote for be worried about it

jrivers
    jrivers
    Participant
    November 12, 2016 at 10:11 pm #117138

Been there done that and it always ended bad for me. keep one eye open

1 2 3