My girlfriend and I don't exactly agree on the concept of kids.  Help!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My girlfriend and I don't exactly agree on the concept of kids. Help!!!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 9:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

franz28
    franz28
    Participant
    December 14, 2017 at 10:26 pm #160157
    My girlfriend and I don't exactly agree on the concept of kids. Help!!!

I’m a thirty-two year old single man from Miami, Florida. I live in my own house with a mortgage that I’m still paying. I purchased the property two years ago at my parents insistence.

They said I wasn’t getting any younger, and it was about time that I started investing in something concrete and long-lasting.

It was around that time that I met my girlfriend on a foreign affairs dating site. It was another thing that my parents have talked to me about. They said they wanted me to seek out love. It was a good thing that I did, otherwise I wouldn’t find the love of my life now. I met her during my first visit and we really proved to ourselves that we were a good match.

In the past months, we have been casually mentioning marriage in our conversations. The idea of marriage is very lovely, and the thought of it really makes my heart flutter. The only problem I have now is that she has already mentioned her fondness for children but I’m still not sure if I do. I don’t really hate the id