My Pinay online GF

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My Pinay online GF

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

docbrown1985
    docbrown1985
    Participant
    October 5, 2018 at 12:08 am #186233
    My Pinay online GF

I have a girlfriend that lives in Australia she is Filipina and I live in the United States we’ve been online dating for 2 years now and she drives me absolutely crazy lately.. if I’m tired and I want to go to sleep she still keeps me up and video chat and I keep hinting and trying to say that I need to go to sleep to go to work in the morning but he still ends up talking and keeping me on and it s usually just random silliness trying to teach me to talk het language in other things that are just we have two totally different times and I keep having to stay up till 5 in the morning and I m going to work exhausted and she never really understands every the last time I tried explaining it to her she thought that I didn t want to talk to her that I don t care about her and she always makes me feel that way I really don t know what to do.. but she is sweet and kind and I feel so bad.. so today I uninstalled my app and just disconnected myself from her without any warning or explanation..

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    October 7, 2018 at 4:49 pm #186421

“I keep having to stay up till 5 in the morning.”
    Suffering is optional!

You can always tell her you love her and disconnect as you did.
    If she loved you she’d want you to get plenty of rest and not jeopardize your health.

Two years in a Long Distance Relationship is very long.
    LDRs were meant to be temporary. The goal is to be with the person you love.
    This explains why she doesn’t want to end those video chats.
    It’s time for an in person visit or relocation.

Unless there is {a light at the end of the tunnel} whereby someone will be relocating odds are couples will drift apart.
    It’s the counting down of the months, weeks, & days until one is finally done with the inconvenience of being in a LDR that keeps it strong!
    The only reason for being in a LDR is the belief she/he is “the one”. If you’re just dating for fun you can do that locally.
    If you really want to spend the rest of your lives together someone needs to make a move.