My sons girlfriend is having sex with my friends son?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:42 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mammamia72
    Mammamia72
    Participant
    September 24, 2018 at 9:46 am #185086

Ive been aware that she has been having sex with my best friends son for a few months now.

My friend chose to say out of it. Should I too???

Shiraz
    Shiraz
    Participant
    September 24, 2018 at 2:41 pm #185096

Well if it was my mother I would want her to tell me wouldn’t you?But she had to be VERY sure of the facts…Any mother wants the best for their children and if you decide to discuss this with your son do it in a loving way and make sure he knows you love him and that you think he does not deserve this kind of treatment.

Dandok
    Dandok
    Participant
    September 25, 2018 at 1:44 pm #185278

It will be difficult but the truth is always better.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 25, 2018 at 10:39 pm #185362

It would depend on how old your son is and how serious he is about the girl along with the nature of your relationship with him. If you’re not “close” as in the two of you can talk about anything it may seem like you’re simply trying to breakup the relationship.

Also if your son is a teenager odds are this “relationship” is nothing more than an experience in his youth.
    Odds are she’ll just be one of many girlfriends he will have before he settles down and gets married.

On the other hand if he believes she’s “special” and has been professing his love he needs to know the truth.
    No one wants to see anyone they love being played for a fool. Nevertheless he may want to kill the messenger.
    However ultimately he will come to understand that his mother has his back and always will.
    Hopefully he wears condoms. The truth may set you free but first it’s going to hurt like hell.

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
    Every ending is a new beginning!