My story

DATING ADVICE FORUM

My story

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 11:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SteveyP129
    SteveyP129
    Participant
    December 22, 2017 at 8:08 pm #160896
    My story

I mean i guess i am looking for pity i am completely lost. Dating in high school i was fat i only had one date after a year pursue and should stood me up. I then got into working out got in great shape but didnt really date until after high school. I went on countless dates but never connected with anyone, i settled a few times but they never lasted. I then met the love of my life we were together 5+ years and engaged to be married. Her parents ruined us trying to plan the wedding their way with only my money. Eventually it caused enough stress to break us. She then broke up with me, and the mom wouldn’t let me from coming back even though she left me. About a month later she slept with another guy and i cut off all communication with her. This prompted her to try and commit suicide. The family blames me solely for this.

I never thought id find something like her again. I got a new job and met a wonderful girl we instantly hit it off. Unfortunately she was engaged to be married….

SteveyP129
    SteveyP129
    Participant
    December 22, 2017 at 8:12 pm #160897

I told her if anything ever happens lets see what we could make out of that connection. So i waited….. 5 years i waited. Everyday she became more and more beautiful and we remained close. So they split and i knew this was my in, but i learned that same week i wasn’t her first choice. She went back to her ex who is a pizza boy. We both are licensed in the medical field and she chose him. I was a fry cook for ten years and alot wouldn’t stick around because of that. That was a year ago already and im spending another Christmas alone. I guess im meant to be alone. People crossed my path and were interested in those five years but they never struck me like her