MyGF likes to "Dress" me in Lingerie

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 6:31 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Fem in process
    Fem in process
    Participant
    August 2, 2019 at 6:16 am #204741

It all started innocently enough when She combined our over night bags in to one… I showered when we arriver, only to find that She had left my underwear out when She combined our bags. She quickly threw me a Pink pair of Hers and said just wear mine for the weekend. From then She has continued to purchase Lingerie for me to sleep in when I stay at Her place. Its gotten to the point that She wont go out or have sex unless I wear Panties at a minimum every day. She has said She wants to Dress me completely and then to take me shopping. Has anyone experiences anything like this, or does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get Her to stop!

jerni_
    jerni_
    Participant
    August 2, 2019 at 4:37 pm #204767

Honestly, this needs a bit more perspective… how long have you been dating? If you’ve been dating a while she might just be looking to spice things up and got the idea that you were into it. If it’s a newer relationship, same thing, but I’d maybe investigate the maturity in her. Either way if you want to continue, sit down, ensure her how much you care and how invested you are, then tell her your thoughts. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

HR PuffnStuff
    HR PuffnStuff
    Participant
    August 2, 2019 at 11:31 pm #204779

I wish you the best, my friend. To me that’s a little emasculating. If you feel less of a man for it, then stop her BS or move on. Seriously. You gotta draw the line.