Mysterious Girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Mysterious Girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 5:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

carmelo20171
    carmelo20171
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 12:54 am #161139
    Mysterious Girl

Been dating a girl for 3 months now. I noticed 2 weeks ago that I was putting in more of the effort of initiating text conversations and meeting up (I had been asking her out once a week, she never has suggested meeting up herself). She has prob been the first one text after 3 of our 8 dates. So last met up on December 16th before both of us were headed to our family homes for the holidays. She sent me a text saying it was nice seeing me etc. on the 17th. I responded saying similar stuff and then boom its now been two weeks since and she hasn’t sent a single text message.

Probably also worth noting that I was the one to bring up the exclusive talk after about 1.5 months of dating (said something like “hey, I wanted to see where you think this is going”, she flipped the question onto me and then we both said we werent seeing other people)

She seems pretty into me when we meet(haven’t had sex yet but done other stuff and spent nights over)

Should I let her go if she doesnt txt first?

XxJayvardxX
    XxJayvardxX
    Participant
    January 3, 2018 at 10:49 pm #161466

The fact that she keeps going on dates with you seems like she is interested, but perhaps wants you to take charge. However, if she hasn’t sent you a single text message for two weeks, then you are definitely putting in more effort than her, and are chasing her. If she responds to these texts, then that is a good sign. However, if she doesn’t reply or barely replies, then she may not be as interested as you wish. If she has agreed to be exclusive with you, then that’s a good sign as well. However, by flipping the question on you, she took less risk.

All in all, she seems to be interested in you but not interested as much as you want her to be. You can continue chasing and pursuing her if you are really interested in her, but I don’t think you should let her go if she doesn’t necessarily text first.

MarcusWilson11
    MarcusWilson11
    Participant
    January 4, 2018 at 5:28 pm #161625

Honestly looks like it could go either way