Need a good icebreaker for this girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need a good icebreaker for this girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 1:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

m47131
    m47131
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 8:18 pm #67407
    Reply To: Need a good icebreaker for this girl

Sean,

There is nothing wrong with being direct. When you try hiding it that’s when you get all weird acting. It’s ballsy to be direct and women like guys with testicles, not vaginas. If she has been checking you out like you say she has then you need to make a move. Don’t worry about her answer because your going to get your feelings out in the open, she’s going to know you like her. You’re not asking her to go steady and you’re not asking her to marry her. You’re simple saying I am attracted to you and that is why I am asking you out for a date. You may go on a couple of dates with her and then realize she is not all that; who knows.

Most importantly it’s how you react to her reaction. If she says I have a boyfriend (which they all do), make a joke out of it. Put on a silly sad face and say, “I just don’t know how I’m going to live with myself knowing you are taken. I will probably go home and eat a gallon of ice cream now.” Make her laugh.

Make

m47131
    m47131
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 8:34 pm #67410

If she rejects you and you act all cool with it; you’ll be able to keep going in there and get to know her.

There is nothing wrong with being direct. I once told a girl in a bar she had the nicest set if boobs I have ever seen. She ended up buying me a drink and giving me her number. As long as you mean it, it will be delivered in a way that is very powerful.

Now make us proud young seducer!

SeanP
    SeanP
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 10:35 pm #67414

Thanks again girl geek and m4 for your additional feedback. You both Inspired me to take chances. I mean what’s the worst.that.can happen? Get rejected and life goes on right…and I feel like it’s an important life skill to learn(rejection) that is. With that being said let’s see if u guys like.this approach:
    Me: I’ll walk uo.to.her “hey how’s it going”
    Her: “good thx blah blah blah”
    Me: “If your not too busy I wanted to ask u a question”
    Her: sure go.ahead
    Me: when did the library change their policies and start hiring models..” “i mean ur not rhe typical librarian, hair tied up..with glasses…
    Her: smiles..hopefully
    Me: “oh I forgot to mention that killer smile”
    Me: BTW im.sean(stick hand out for handshake) and u r?
    …then chat it up see where it goes.

That’s what I had in mind..let me know what u guys think if I should keep or.change anything
    Thx again!!

m47131
    m47131
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 6:19 am #67425

That’s fine, just make a move and don’t hide anything. Either she goes for it or she dosen’t. And if she dosen’t you won’t care cause you can still go there while she is working and let her see how cool you are. Good luck

certifiedgirlgeek
    certifiedgirlgeek
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 6:59 pm #67497

m4 you crack me up! I met the most gorgeous dork on the face of this earth 6 months ago. After dinner he said he wasn’t ready for the date to end and we went for some drinks. He gathered up enough liquid courage to tell me I had the most amazing boobs he had ever seen. I laughed and suggested we go get some waffles, and he said he immediately knew I was the right girl for him.
    Keep us updated!

m47131
    m47131
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 8:15 pm #67506

m4 you crack me up! I met the most gorgeous dork on the face of this earth 6 months ago. After dinner he said he wasn’t ready for the date to end and we went for some drinks. He gathered up enough liquid courage to tell me I had the most amazing boobs he had ever seen. I laughed and suggested we go get some waffles, and he said he immediately knew I was the right girl for him.
    Keep us updated!

Haha, that’s a cool story. I wasn’t drunk when I told her she had a nice rack 🙂

Alfred999
    Alfred999
    Participant
    November 14, 2014 at 2:59 pm #67590

I think m47131’s advice would only work if you could actually act that confidently when you say it. If you’re not sure, I would just start a simple conversation and see where it goes. You might find you’re not that into her.

1 2