Need a Guy's Point of View!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need a Guy's Point of View!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 10:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

serendipityvg
    serendipityvg
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 2:57 pm #92563
    Reply To: Need a Guy's Point of View!

Thank you! I appreciate all the responses, they have definitely made me think. I have been having a few conversations with him, asked if he really wants to be in a relationship or not. He says if he did not he would tell me, also, that I don’t get the overwhelming need to do so many things by himself. We all need time alone, but he makes me feel as though he needs to prove a point. I think that is the part that alarms me, the I do it cause I want and can, which I get we do what we desire but as a couple I think that we would want to consider and include the other person. I told him that.
    He is on his camping trip, I am not expecting to hear from him at all until he is back, what makes me a little sad is that I can’t do something for him on his birthday. To me those are important things, but if he does not want that, I cannot make him.

Thank you heidigoodrich, the value comment is specially true! Conversation was not perfect, but I started!

lovedup
    lovedup
    Participant
    February 4, 2016 at 5:32 pm #92959

hmm difficult one

serendipityvg
    serendipityvg
    Participant
    February 9, 2016 at 9:10 am #93213

He came back early from his trip and spent his bday with me. He told me he has feelings of love for me, but is not in love with me. Now I went to the dating site we used, I had closed my profile, he still has his and he changed his profile picture. I am a little confused as to why he came back early, since he is not in Love with me. But, I guess I am feeling I need to move on.

DOW123
    DOW123
    Participant
    February 9, 2016 at 1:10 pm #93229

It seems like a relationship of convenience.

Dee418
    Dee418
    Participant
    February 14, 2016 at 10:34 pm #93535

Just trying to figure things out.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    February 15, 2016 at 3:26 am #93546

He is either an extremely amazingly independent individual, or he’s cheating/not being loyal. I’d just lay out your concern on the table with him. COMMUNICATION IS KEY

1 2