Need a woman’s advice.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need a woman’s advice.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 8:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dazai
    dazai
    Participant
    April 2, 2020 at 11:45 am #232504
    Need a woman’s advice.

Hey ladies, 5 years ago I met my cheeto haired boyfriend and we haven’t seen eachother after I left the mafia. No matter how many times I texted him, he would always leave me on seen. Today is the day I finally snapped. I want to find a way to reach out to him and give him a big fat kiss on his greasy lips. I need advice on how I could find a way to reach out to him.

P.s Really horny, feel free to hit me up 😉

DatingExp
    DatingExp
    Participant
    April 5, 2020 at 11:19 pm #232590

Don’t dither. Spot your prey and approach her. Standing around too long will make you over-think things. Go with your instincts.
    Have something interesting to say. She’s heard that she’s beautiful before. And yes, she comes here often. Say something she hasn’t heard before. Tell her a story, real or imaginary. Ask open-ended questions. Keep her involved in the conversation. Asking her opinion is fine, but avoid controversial topics.
    Compliment her. Don’t fawn over her. Just give one, simple, non-obvious compliment. Make it specific. Women spend lots of time trying to look good. Telling her that you like her hair, makeup or outfit shows her that you’re attentive and appreciative.
    Create a false time limit. Don’t stand around long after the conversation has died. Explain that you’re with a group of friends, and don’t have much time to talk. Give yourself an out, then leave while the conversation is still going strong.