Need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2019 at 10:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

easygoer333
    easygoer333
    Participant
    May 9, 2019 at 11:57 pm #200173
    Need advice

I bumped into this gorgeous woman on Tinder. She was interested in me and we were texting to get to know each other, when all of a sudden I think I said something that I later realized was very crude and not necessary at all. There has been no further texting from her end and I am pretty sure it’s over from her side. Is it moronic to apologize for that text which I think most probably turned her away, even though I don’t know for sure?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 12, 2019 at 2:54 pm #200242

If you were being (yourself) there is nothing to apologize for.
    Essentially you may have revealed your type of sense of humor or thinking early on.
    If being (yourself) causes friction odds are she was not the “right person” for (you).

On the other hand if what you said is completely uncharacteristically of you figure out (why) you said it.
    A sincere apology shouldn’t have anything to do with your potential outcome with this girl.

The apology should happen because what you said does not reflect {who you are} as a person.
    Admit it was disrespectful, insensitive, or crude and tell her how much you have regretted it ever sense.
    Tell her you really enjoyed your other exchanges with her and if ever she’s open to meeting for a drink or lunch it will be your treat. Then wish her a great day. Now the ball is her corner. Let her reach out if she’s interested.

In the mean time forgive yourself and pursue other women.
    You can’t miss what you never had. Life goes on!

recognision
    recognision
    Participant
    May 13, 2019 at 3:53 am #200248

I think if you really see a connection between you two, you should apologise instead of walking away. everyone has some sensitive topic to discuss with other. i think apologies sincerely and maybe ask her the reason why she got defensive ab the thing.