Need advice on women

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need advice on women

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2019 at 10:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

itzpjx
    itzpjx
    Participant
    May 15, 2019 at 4:01 am #200401
    Need advice on women

So all women so is ignore reject me or waste my time feeling really down and depressed I quit gambling for this shit? Just to get rejected and ignore I want something else in this life it’s boring everything I wanna do is impossible

itzpjx
    itzpjx
    Participant
    May 15, 2019 at 4:24 am #200402

???

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 18, 2019 at 11:59 am #200649

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!

Generally speaking when a guy says (all women) ignore and reject me he’s lying to himself.
    Odds are he’s either got a bad approach, lacks confidence, is not very attractive or is aiming out of league.

Lets face it any guy who looks like Danny DeVito is not going to end up with Charlize Theron.
    It doesn’t matter how “nice” or “kind” he is. Being a “nice guy” does not entitle you to anything.
    For some reason “nice guys” never want to pursue “nice girls” so they both end up lonely.
    Don’t be afraid to gain some experience from dating women of different races, cultures, or age ranges.

Another reason why a lot of guys end up on the sideline is because they are “awkward” or “creepy”.
    Instead of acting like a human being and treating women like human beings they put women on a pedestal.
    These women’s parents, siblings, and best friends don’t treat them like that! It make them feel uncomfortable.
    No one enjoys feeling uncomfortable. That’s why guys who are confident and have a sense of humor are rarely lonely.

AnonymNom
    AnonymNom
    Participant
    May 18, 2019 at 6:13 pm #200654

Get a tan and loose some weight. Then pretend like your hardly interested.