NEED ADVICE PLEASE tricky situation ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 5:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

December2018
    December2018
    Participant
    December 20, 2018 at 3:28 pm #191512

My ex and I broke up approx 15 days ago with her packing up only half of her clothes, shoes, toiletries etc. and moved in with her daughter and son-in-law. The place they live would not possibly hold any more of my ex items. Ex says she is done and has no plans to move back in with me, but she has left behind tons and I do mean tons of personal items, furniture, half her clothes/shoes, pictures on and on. ( would be a Uhaul truck full)
    While I hold out a hope that we would work through this and reunite, we talk only few times a week, but I am reading to do the no contact period.
    SO my question is…before starting the no contact, I think she should remove all her belongings from my home, otherwise I wonder if that is to prevent me from moving on or if she intends to come back or what..so do I tell her to move it out if she does not live here ? Do I tell her I am hiring someone to come pack it and take it to a storage facility ? Or am I just causing more harm asking her to move it immed

robertson
    robertson
    Participant
    December 26, 2018 at 5:50 am #191671

This app is packed with features as per the user likings and also it has got the pleasing design. It enables the users to create their own channel to live broadcast their contents and also can describe about themselves to other users.

Visit:- Livza Appkodes

ok2go
    ok2go
    Participant
    December 26, 2018 at 6:50 am #191672

Stop making ‘rules’ in your head.
    Stop wondering about her motives and look at her actions.
    Decide if it is going to work in the future and if what you want is realistic. Probably not but I don’t know the situation.
    Think carefully about what you want (re relationship and possessions) and how to get to that outcome.
    Ask her what she wants to do with the possessions. Then listen carefully in silence without saying anything.
    Say you will call back next day to confirm what you want to do with the possessions.
    Give a deadline (if appropriate, but not too far into the future) on moving them.
    If necessary and if that passes, move the possessions to a storage facility while giving her address and name (even pay the first month if you care about it or there is no cooperation?)
    Give her the key and the address.
    If you have better ideas for the outcomes you want, then act on them.
    Good luck.