Need Gift Ideas!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need Gift Ideas!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 2:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mimikai
    mimikai
    Participant
    July 4, 2018 at 4:35 pm #178669
    Need Gift Ideas!

My boyfriend lives in another country at the moment and we have a 7 hour time difference so he stays awake often (almost every night) just to be able to have a nice call with me. Sometimes he even sleeps for a while but sets an alarm for like 3am or so to wake up and talk to me. The best part Is I never ask him to , he does it all on his own so I try to convince him to sleep as much as possible but he is quite stubborn. I do always apologise for stealing his sleep but he pretends like its no big deal even when I can tell he is really tired especially since he works in the day of course.
    I want to give him a sentimental gift to say thank you for always losing so much sleep just to spend time with me. Something that represents sleep in some way (e.g zzzzzz / sheep / dreams). I’m not creative at all especially when it comes to gifts but I really want to make it special.
    Any help would be appreciated !

artsmermaid
    artsmermaid
    Participant
    July 9, 2018 at 12:02 am #178730

theres a pillow case that comes in a set where there is a guy and a girl on tin can communicators thats pretty cute

FridRix
    FridRix
    Participant
    July 10, 2018 at 1:53 am #178823

you can give him a blindfold on the eyes that is for sleeping and on her painted your figure. Not a photo but just a drawing. Or a bracelet with the inscription “healthy sleep balm for the mind”