Need help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need help!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 2:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

surutka1
    surutka1
    Participant
    June 8, 2019 at 9:18 am #201727
    Need help!

I Texted with one girl, we don’t know each other that well we just met one time and it was small talk.I develope conversations and i asked her if she want’s to go to the park to relax and have fun.Problem is she responds with i would go if some other friends will go too.I found out from my friend that she know i like her but i don’t know her and because of that maybe she is too shy to go alone with me and that’s why she asked to go but if other friends will come too.Or i am wrong idk

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 8, 2019 at 9:53 am #201728

“..we just met one time.”
    You meet a girl once briefly, send her a text, and expect her to meet you in the park alone???
    She asked to go out with other friends as a safety precaution. That’s good commonsense.

She doesn’t know anything about you and texting is not the same as talking with someone.
    It would be different if you had multiple phone conversations, laughing, flirting, and so forth.
    You are basically a stranger! The fact she is willing to go at all is a sign she is interested.
    Allow yourself some time to (earn) her trust before expecting her to run off alone to be with you.

In the mean time do whatever (she) needs in order to feel comfortable.
    If in the event there is no real “spark” between the two of you move on.

surutka1
    surutka1
    Participant
    June 8, 2019 at 1:02 pm #201732

Update:i texted her with this:the problem is that my friends are going on some calture cepebration and cant come with me and non of my friends know her and she suggested maybe going some another day and i agreed and she then sand ok then see you around and blushing smily does that mean that she is interested after all or no?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 9, 2019 at 1:43 am #201739

I never said she wasn’t interested.
    She just wants to make sure she’s not alone with you as she doesn’t really know you yet.

If I were you I would do whatever it takes to make her feel comfortable and earn her trust at this point.
    Otherwise you’re going to be wasting your time trying to get her to do things (your) way.
    Your other option might be to meet her in some real public place like a McDonalds or a mall.

Clearly the problem isn’t she doesn’t want to spend time with you.
    She simply doesn’t know you all that well and feels uncomfortable being alone with you.

Help422
    Help422
    Participant
    June 9, 2019 at 6:33 am #201742

I say agree to go with one of your friends and one of her friends and see how things play out. She might just be
    shy because she doesn’t know you very. bcwell yet.

itsjojo18
    itsjojo18
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 2:50 am #202208

She is either shy or wants to make sure nothing romantically happens.
    She may be just uncomfortable yet.. Go hangout more and see how it advances