Need help about something

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 2:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Luca Srzinski
    Luca Srzinski
    Participant
    July 2, 2019 at 4:45 pm #203201

So It Begins like this.I Noticed one girl(Samantha for example) on instagram, i saw her picture and i was like “yeah she is cute but nothing special”.I started to play same sport as her but in the start i didn’t know it.More frequent i went on training sessions more i see her there, and that is the time i started to like her A LOTT.Literally every time i see her in town(we live in same city)i get some strange feeling,it’s ridicilous,i get feeling that my legs are gonna fall out and my heart starts beating SOO HARD is unbelievably fast.I managed just couple of times even to say Hi to her.One day she had something like graduating ceremony and me and my friends went there to shoot some pictures with our other friends.Everything bas OK till she came and like i said my heart started beating like A HELL but i did managed to my friend picture us.We didn’t talked too much but i asked her week ago that we can go in a park to ahve fun but she said that she would go if some other friends will go

Luca Srzinski
    Luca Srzinski
    Participant
    July 2, 2019 at 4:54 pm #203202

i started thinking and isn’t better to adjust to sittuation than getting nothing,and we went in a park and i am 100% sure that we had soo much fun.I even did pay a bill for all of us when we went to pizza bar.I asked her day tommorow:i hope you had fun yesterday and she responded with yeahh it was cool and funn, i replied with i’m glad and we can go anothre time some day,than she responded with yes.Yesterday we had conversation 1+ hour on instagram and it was pretty much funny.My question is what if i become that sarcastic friend to her and i get in friendzone,maybe if i put more emotions in our conversations maybe i will not get in it but what if she gets uncomfortable.

I forgot this:My close friend know her and he somehow noticed that i like her a lot and in one session he asked her for me.She said “Nothing over other people just directtly.And he told me that when he said that i like her that he just confirmed it so don’t that mean that she already know that i like her is that good?

yaneterika
    yaneterika
    Participant
    July 2, 2019 at 10:43 pm #203215

awww! you need to ask to her and tell her you have a feeling for her!

Luca Srzinski
    Luca Srzinski
    Participant
    July 3, 2019 at 7:57 am #203222

Yeah i was thinking thatt too,maybe when we will go on third “date” or third time to have fun or something maybe it’s the time to tell her how i feel for her but i am scared what if she gets uncomfortable or something.I mean my friend did tell me that she tell”nothing over other people just directtly so i suppose chances is not 0% idk.

Luca Srzinski
    Luca Srzinski
    Participant
    July 3, 2019 at 7:57 am #203223

yeah i was thinking about telling her how i feel for her on a third “date” or meetup but i am little scared what if she gets uncomfortable cause it’s not like we know each other well but again it’s not we don’t know anything about each other.Like i said we had fun on that first meet up and we had one big talk on ig but it was nothing about us like a person it was just some same interest but again it was fun.I mean my friend told me that when he asked her for me that she tell him:”nothing over other people just directtly” and i suppose that chances are not on 0%.Maybe if on a second date i collect more informations of her and her for me maybe on a third date i could tell her about my feelings idk really.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 4, 2019 at 7:50 pm #203263

“it’s not like we know each other well but again it’s not we don’t know anything about each other..”

RELAX!
    It’s way too early to come on too strong about your feelings.
    Be confident and avoid acting dorky or putting her up on a pedestal.
    Some girls/women find it creepy when guys come off “too nice” or act awestruck around them.
    Trust me her parents, siblings, and best friends don’t treat her like that!

Enjoy her company and get to know her better.
    Flirt a little bit and see if she flirts back.
    If the opportunity presents itself hold her hands while walking.
    At the end of the date give her a hug and kiss.
    If you don’t have her phone number make sure you ask for it before leaving.

Luca Srzinski
    Luca Srzinski
    Participant
    July 6, 2019 at 10:30 am #203304
    Reply To: Need help about something

Quick update: yeaterday cause i didnt send any messagge to her i asked her hows your day going and that stuff and after that i asked her if she wanna go again hangout in a park next week and she responded with hey yeah i just wanted to ask you that .I am little bit scepptical does that mean that she really wanted to ask me that or it’s like she wants to reject me but don’t want to be so rude or something.But i mean if she responded with yeah i just wanted to ask you that i think it means that she really wants to go.What you guys think?

umseosadib
    umseosadib
    Participant
    August 11, 2019 at 3:59 am #205186
    Reply To: Need help about something

it’s all good