Need help ASAP please! Dk what to say or do, or should I cut her off for good?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 8:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JTW1414
    JTW1414
    Participant
    August 15, 2019 at 10:49 am #205495

I recently moved 7 hours.I met a chick, she made it clear that she wasn’t in a rush because she was in a toxic relationship not long ago, her kids dad shot himself before that, and she didn’t want to put her kid through anything else. That’s all I know but she seems depressed often, upset, and down on herself because of her past. She actually is an awesome chick, has a great job, is a great mom, and is everything I’m attracted too. We started out slow, everything was great, just casually seeing each other for lunch and I’d occasionally surprise her with a small gift. Obviously she liked me and I liked her so she started telling me she hoped we could make things work, sending me kisses/hearts non stop talking and all. All the sudden she tells me she can’t anymore, which I understood. I play it cool and go home for the weekend, telling her I’ll see her after. She contacts me before I get back, we small talk. 2 days after I arrive, she calls me crying and begs me to come see her.

JTW1414
    JTW1414
    Participant
    August 15, 2019 at 12:53 pm #205496

I was going through way more than her, but she called me crying and I immediately jumped medians, curbs, you name it to get to her. I bought her a small gift and we hugged for the longest. I walked her to the door at her work like normal but with no kiss like before. We small talk for a couple days and I felt like I needed to cut her off. I said mean things, then began to wonder if she was ok so I reached out. She just text back and wasn’t so nice but I wasn’t in my last text 4-5 days ago so I understand. I guess I realize she really liked me and I didn’t respect her boundaries but she knew I didn’t mind to slow it down so I’m kinda confused on what to do now lol either let it be? Or maybe play it cool and try to get lunch one day this week? She hates text and social media. I also tend to over express through text lol obviously. Thanks 🙂 if anyone can help!

JTW1414
    JTW1414
    Participant
    August 15, 2019 at 12:53 pm #205499

There is more but idk. I really like her and we got into it. I told her to talk to the guy that hangouts with her brother where she stays. I trust her and she has let me know that she doesn’t like her brothers friend at all! I reached out to her and she said she felt like she shouldn’t have to explain herself to another human. I didn’t ask or expect her to explain, ive never made her explain her past or anything! I care more about her and respect everything she does or says so I’m confused!

healthyrelation
    healthyrelation
    Participant
    August 16, 2019 at 5:46 pm #205591

You need not be confused about this, love is something beyond our thinking and I would say you are doing all this because you love her and sure you would want to be with her at all times. so follow your heart.