Need help from ladies

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Need help from ladies

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 9:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

huskyfan68
    huskyfan68
    Participant
    February 13, 2018 at 10:59 am #165446
    Need help from ladies

I am in my mid 40’s and have a crush on a woman at work. (she works in another building so I do not see her much)- She has very little in terms of an online presence. I think she is aware I am interested in her but have very little to act or build on…. I became aware she teaches an exercise class in my town 1-2 nights a week. I’m guessing it would be weird if I just showed up- but I have no other way to interact or even have a conversation with her……..
    any advice?

CurvyPryde
    CurvyPryde
    Participant
    February 17, 2018 at 10:50 pm #165803

There must be a way to interact with her since you at least know who she is. Find a way to catch her in the office, an elevator , a break room or something and see if the two of you can hold a good conversation. I would be careful not to dream of how it may go too much. You may find she is unavailable or uninterested. Just talk to her.

uneasy19
    uneasy19
    Participant
    February 19, 2018 at 1:26 am #165827

Find out who her close friends are or close co workerrs and do from there. Mention that you are attracted to her and would love to see if she wants to meet sometime

Withoutweapon
    Withoutweapon
    Participant
    March 12, 2018 at 4:13 am #167188

Be bold kind sir! Historically for me, the ones that had the nerve to ask me out were the narcissists,. More than likely because they were confident they would get what they wanted. Guess what…they were wrong!

First and foremost..kudos at your degree of concern about the proper approach!

Secondly..don’t do anything that can seem shady…like befriending her friends to get to her. Sorry uneasy19, but shady is shady no matter how big or small.

You don’t know until you ask, so ask her to lunch. You already know her schedule, somewhat, so use the information available to you.

The worst that will happen is she will say she’s not interested and then you know not to extend yourself any further.

Even if she says no, you don’t walk away empty handed..you will have had the confidence to man up and you can glean the items that attracted you to her to assist you in finding the correct woman for you.